The press which the corrugated industry has been waiting for over so many years is now available from Koenig & Bauer Durst: Digital post-printing directly onto corrugated board sheets with the brand new CorruJET.
Based upon extensive experience gained with the digital web press RotaJET, the CorruJET was developed specifically for the corrugated industry. A unique overall concept for digital direct printing on corrugated board combining implementation of the latest technologies and functionalities with simple and intuitive handling.
The CorruJET is engineered for the highly efficient production of corrugated sheets with top-quality digital printing.
Operating with a maximum production speed of 5,500 sheets/hour, the CorruJET is able to process corrugated board up to a thickness of 8 mm.
- Modular design for four colours
- Water-based, food aproved inkjet inks
- Fuji Dimatix Samba printing heads with variable drop size
- Inline Pre-coater and Post-coater
- Press control via a flexible Profibus system with touchscreen interface
- Integrated remote support and predictive maintenance features
max. rated output 1)
Print resolution 2)
1,200 x 600 dpi
max. sheet length 3)
min. sheet length
max. sheet width
min. sheet width
1 - 8 mm